The Riley Group is dedicated to ensuring continued training and development of our human resources to meet current and future customer needs.
We carefully select staff who have the relevant experience, education and exhibit total reliability and trustworthiness. We offer them full support, continued training and appropriate remuneration.
Before the guards are recruited into the company, they have to meet the following requirements:
- Be Kenyan Citizen
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Height 5.8? and above
- Academic qualifications – must be a Form Four leaver with a Mean Grade of D+ and above
- Must have a certificate of good conduct from the C.I.D.
- A Letter from the area chief
- National Identification Card
- A letter of introduction from two referees
- A letter from previous employer
- Preference given to Ex-NYS
Qualified recruits sit for an aptitude test and only those who qualify are absorbed within the organization.
They undergo a four-week training course coordinated by our Internal Training Officer. The training ensures that the recruits are fully conversant with responsibilities and procedures involved in their duties.
- Company code of conduct
- First aid
- Fire fighting
- Duties and responsibilities
- Self defense
- VHF Radio Communication
- Telephone Communication
- Search techniques
- Dealing with public
- Customer care
- Public Relations
- Use of Guards equipment